Empower Your School
Schools are perfectly positioned to bridge the gap between parents and children in the education process of teaching good cyber behavior.
Parents are increasingly looking at the schools to take responsibility for educating in a digital world.
CyberSharp offers a multi-faceted solution that gives the schools a comprehensive offering that engages vital role players in the education of online behavior and digital device usage. The solution provides resources for parents and teachers, learning material for children as well as comprehensive reporting to schools’ management.
Experienced educators perform a critical role in the CyberSharp team as they liaise with schools at a senior level to assist with cyber related issues that occur in the schools environment. They also assist with content development and essential feedback. Read more about our educators here.
CyberSharp will assist teachers with the implementation of the program through “teacher guides” and initial training of staff on how best to roll out and run the platform.
The learning modules are designed to be easy to digest, informative and effective while not being onerous on the teachers or children’s time.
Multi-faceted Schools Solution
- Supported by an insurance product through a credible insurance underwriter (Mutual and Federal).
- Industry specialist partners in Social Media Law and Digital forensics
- Specialist Counseling partners
- Home grown and relevant to South African specific content
- Values and behavioral based content
- Ongoing learning pathway with up to date dynamic content
- Anonymous reporting tool
- Management reporting analytics
- School policy assistance and digital storage facility
Get In Touch
We would love to discuss how CyberSharp can help you.
+ 27 82 331 7991
28 Peter Place